Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Great Little Pick-Me-Up

  So, with all of this fabulous April weather, I was feeling a little down the other day.  I had to go grocery shopping in the rain and, of course, all the food packaging got pretty wet, as well as Mary and I.  It was freezing cold, and so we decided to go to this little coffee shop nearby called Coffee Creations and get some hot chocolate. I'd been there before, but usually during the summer to get frozen hot chocolate, which is completely fabulous.  Since I had no idea what to get, the cashier suggested something called the "Sinful Mormon." (Only in Utah, right?:) It's a mix of Dutch chocolate, white chocolate, carmel, and English toffee.  I cannot even tell you how absolutely wonderful this stuff was!  I recommend it completely for anyone in need of a dose of sunshine. It certainly perked my day up.:)

1 comment:

  1. kristy, that sounds absolutely amazing!!!! btw, the picture of your kids at the top of your blog is adorable.

    ReplyDelete