Thursday, February 17, 2011

Holiday Fun!

  I know I'm totally late, but I thought I should really post at least a few pictures from Christmas.  (Thanks a bunch to Ann for helping me get the whole camera mess straightened out!:)  We had a fabulous holiday, and surprisingly it was much more relaxed than normal.  We have lots of family close by, so Christmas day is usually spent running from place to place.  Somehow it all worked out this year that things were much more mellow.  (I guess it helps when great-grandparents show up at grandparents houses.)  We were able to spend a fabulous morning at home, head to Jason's parents to say hello and talk with his missionary brother over the phone, and then headed to my parents.  The funniest part for me was when we were heading back home again we realized it was dinner time.  Nobody felt like preparing anything, (after all, it was Christmas) so we ended up getting Panda Express.  I'll never forget how long the line was, but it ended up being a lot of fun.  (There aren't many restaurants open on Christmas Day.:)  We ended our great day by hanging out at Jason's sisters with many different Wii games.  So fun!
I know this is sideways, but I just love this picture.  Isaiah's eyes were that big all day long.:)

Mary could hardly wait to open everything.  She was such a cutie!

This is Savannah in what Santa brought her.  (This is the second time she's asked him for summer things.  Thankfully Santa knows how to use the internet...:)
  What a fabulous day!  I'm sort-of glad all the hustle and bustle is over, but I still can hardly wait until next year.  I just love it!:)

1 comment:

  1. I have to give you a hard time because I can, but I don't have an e in my name. I now have to shun you for 1 week. :)

    ReplyDelete