Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Joys of Digital Cameras

  A while back, the switch on my digital camera that makes it so you can see the picture you just took broke off.  I thought, no big deal, so I can't see the pictures right away.  It'll be like an old school camera again.  Boy, was wrong.  Yes, the camera can still take pictures, but I can't upload any to the computer without that switch being engaged.  I tried for almost an hour last night to make it work, eventually even sticking a safety pin in the hole where the switch was to push down the activator.  The only problem with that is that if it moves AT ALL, the uploading software won't detect the camera anymore. I don't know about you, but there is no way I can hold THAT still.  At least, not while I have to type at the same time. What am I, a statue?  At any rate, I'm going to have to figure out a different way of updating photos on my computer.  (And I thought having a digital camera was going to make my life easier...:) Does anybody know a good camera repair man?:)

1 comment:

  1. You have to get it fixed before Disneyland! :) Does your computer let you put your SD card in to upload? That's what we use, we've never had to use our cord.

    ReplyDelete