Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Savannah's Birthday and Baptism


  I can't believe my sweet little girl is 8!  Honeslty, where does the time go?  But then again, she really is quite grown up.  She's always checking on me to make sure my legs are feeling okay, and she's the first one to jump up and help, even before I ask.  The other day I was making spaghetti and meatballs for when Jason's brother Taz came home, and asked her if she wanted to learn how to roll the meatballs.  Now remember, we had about 200 or so to make.  I was all set to show her and then let her do a few.  I figured she'd loose interest after awhile.  Boy, was I wrong.  She loved it and helped me roll the entire batch.  She even came back up later to see if there were anymore to do.:)  I'm always so proud of her, but never more so than when she made the decision to be baptized.  It wasn't even a question for her.  She's been excited about it for months, and even made sure to invite her great-grandpa who's a non-member.  When the bishop asked her why she wanted to be baptized, she immediately said, "So I can be like Jesus."  Did I mention how proud I am of her?:)
We love you Savannah!  Way to go!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I can't believe she is already 8! She is growing up into quite the lovely little lady. Congratulations to her on her baptism.

    ReplyDelete