Friday, December 11, 2009

Blessed Isaiah

My little Isaiah is so much fun to have around the house. He most definately keeps me on my toes. (Jason's mom and I are always talking about the things he does when we turn our backs for a minute.) Take today, for instance. His new fascination lately has been using Savannah's school safety scissors to cut paper up into little tiny pieces and pile it on the floor or the table. (He calls it "building a fire.") Today he was up in his room coloring with Mary, and I didn't even realize he had the scissors, since Savannah had only been home from school for about 10 minutes. Anyway, he came downstairs laughing really hard. I asked him what was so funny, and he replied, "I cut my socks." Needless to say, I wasn't exaclty sure how to respond. He went and got them for me and sure enough, he had cut both of the socks he had on right down the middle. I guess he was laughing because he realized that scissors work on other things besides paper. I think I may have to hide them before he figures out that other things can be cut too, like his sisters' hair.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment