Friday, December 11, 2009

Crazy Times

I can't believe it's already the middle of December! There is definatley WAY too much going on during the holidays around here. Just to give you an idea, let me explain how Thanksgiving weekend went...
Thanksgiving Day started of bright and early for the Greenwoods. I was making the turkey this year for Jason's big family gathering, which ended up weighing over 20 lbs! Needless to say, I woke up at 6:00 AM in order to stuff it and get things cookings. After that, we were off to the races my kids were all running in in Orem. (Yes, even little Mary ran--her race was 100yds.:) They were all really excited to be running in a race like Daddy, and they all did very well. (Mary even won a turkey!) After watching our adorable racers, it was off to home to get the turkey, shower my kids, and finish packing for our weekend up in Idaho. Then it was to Jason's parents for a big group Thanksgiving dinner, followed by my parents and more food. If that wasn't enough, after that we drove up to Idaho to spend a couple of days at the family cabin, coming home Saturday morning so I could get to my Christmas choir concert at Cottonwood High School (which, by the way, was AMAZING).
I think we might need to rethink holidays around here. With family so close by, there's always a ton to do. (Not that I mind the family being here at all.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment