Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Boys Will Be Boys

So, a few weeks ago, Jason and his brother Taz decided that they need to build sea kayaks for some reason. Apparently, they thought it would be fun to do before Taz leaves on his mission in January. I'm not really sure why they think this is really necessary, but it seems to be keeping both of them pretty excited. Taz is making his out of pvc pipe and duct tape (thank you Mythbusters:), and Jason is making his out of pvc pipe and some roofing membrane. I've been told that they will be testing them out in the Great Salt Lake sometime soon. I just hope they're actually water-tight and nobody gets hypothermia in the process in that freezing cold water.
At any rate, there's now a 14 foot long frame taking up half of my garage. Maybe it's a guy thing...

1 comment:

  1. LOL. I will not be letting my husband read this post--I wouldn't want him to get any ideas. You may want to suggest wet suits for the test run.

    ReplyDelete