Thursday, May 20, 2010

Easter Fun

Okay, so I know I'm a little late here, but we had such a great Easter that I had to post about it. First, there was a ward egg hunt at our local park. My kids did a great job finding their eggs, and quickly reached their limit of 5. They were troopers too, because it was especially cold and windy that day. Luckilly, there was a delicious warm brunch to eat afterwards.:)For Easter weekend itself, we headed up to my in-laws cabin in Lava Hot Springs, Idaho. My kids were super excited to hang out with their cousins, and they weren't even worried about if the Easter bunny knew where to find them or not. (The Easter bunny's had to come to quite a few different places over the years...:) Easter morning was full of smiles, as always, but do you know what? My kids were most excited about the new scriptures they had gotten! (They sure know how to melt my heart and make me proud.:)

I know these pictures are a little fuzzy, but it's kind-of complicated to get really excited kids to hold still long enough for a picture.:) (Don't you just love the matching pj's? Thanks, Grandma!)

No comments:

Post a Comment