Monday, May 17, 2010

Zumba Power

I know this has absolutely nothing to do with my family, but I just had to give a little shout-out for Zumba. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, Zumba is basically aerobics with a Latin flavor and AMAZING music. You know, the kind that you just have to move to when you hear it. My friend Ann got me started a few months ago, and I LOVE it! It's amazing how much easier exercise is when it's fun! And the results are awesome! I tend to have a hard time losing weight because of a few health problems I've been dealing with, but I've lost 13 pounds since January, and I'm down 2 pant sizes, and I feel great. Now how cool is that?:) Besides all that, Zumba is totally addicting. It's really fun to just move to the music. Here's a link to one of my favorite songs and routines (the first part of the video): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf0q6qtThF4&feature=related. I get a real kick out of watching some of the guys in the background. Zumba's the greatest!:)

2 comments:

  1. Kristy, wish you were even closer-it would be fun to join you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I can't live with out my Zumba now! It's totally my "out" in life. And I'm glad I can share this with you! :)

    ReplyDelete