Monday, December 6, 2010

A Few Random Pictures...

   So, I was going through the memory card on my camera and discovered some pictures I thought I'd share.  (Since they're not of my family, they never really made it on the blog.:)  I don't claim to be a photographer, but sometimes things catch your eye.  Anyway, here you go:

This is a picture of the bed in a room at Little America.  Jason took me for my birthday this past year and had the hotel do a bed-and-breakfast package.  So pretty, huh?

This is one of the Payson Lakes where my family went fishing this summer.  Just seeing this picture makes me wish I was there again...:)

This gorgeous sunset was taken on one of our trips up to Idaho.  Can you believe I took this while driving down I-15 in my van?  (Jason was doing the actual driving, so I was being safe.:)

This is the fountain outside Abravenel Hall in downton Salt Lake City.  I love how the lights look underneath the water.

These are two ferocious dinosaurs displayed at the Museum of Ancient Life at Thanksgiving Point.  I know one is a T-Rex, but I can't remember what the other was.


These are some of the lights in the recording studio from when I got to sing with Alex Boye.  (That was such an amazing day!:)

Here's the view from the top of the big ferris wheel at Lagoon.  I love how many trees there are.

  Thanks for letting me share and happy holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Kristy, the pic from Little America made me smile. we love that place. Nothing like a night away once in a while. Your pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete