Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Just a Quick Update

  Hello there!  I just wanted to post a quick update about how everything is going.  I'm recovering quite well, thanks in huge part to all of the prayers offered on my behalf.  (Thank you all so much.)  The pain in my legs is mostly gone, although I still have to be careful not to overdo it.  (That can get kind-of complicated with three kids.:)  I'm working closely with my doctor to regulate the blood thinner I'm on, and it all seems to be going well.  It's a little screwy trying to get it all figured out, but I'm very grateful to have a doctor that redily helps me understand what's going on. 
  The funniest part about the whole thing is that I've had to stop wearing heels, at least for a little while.  I've always loved them and thought my foot wear would  never change.  Boy, was I wrong on that one.  (For those of you who don't know, I have an enormous collection of them just sitting in my closet until my legs can support themselves again.  As my husband says, I'm such a girl for even worrying about something like that.  Thanks, honey.:)
  Thanks once again to all of you for your thoughts and prayers and here's to continuing getting better.  I love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment