Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Sweet Savannah

  I found another picture on my memory card that I can't believe never made it to the blog.  We recently spent some time up in Idaho at a family cabin, which we do frequently.  The kids are constantly running and playing, and can quite easily get worn out.  So, a few trips ago, when everyone decided to calm down for a minute and watch a movie, I was all for it.  I guess Savannah was a little more tired than the others, because here's what happened:


She apparently found a comfy spot in between the couch and side table and promptly fell asleep.  (I love how her position looks like she's having a great time watching the movie, except for the fact that her eyes are closed.:)

  What a cutie!  She stayed like that for quite a while, too.  She only woke up when her arms finally gave out and her head bobbed up and down.  And at first she didn't even realize she'd been asleep.  I guess she was more worn out than she thought...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment