Tuesday, June 28, 2011

More Random Pictures

  Here's a few more random shots that didn't make it in anywhere, but I had to share.:)
I know it's hard to tell, but these are antelope!  There was this whole herd of them just hanging out in the farmer's field across from Wal-Mart.  We HAD to stop and stare for a little while.

After petting the rays at Sea World: "I gotta wash my hands." (Mary still says that everytime she sees this picture.:)

I took this after Jason and I had a temple date.  I couldn't believe how beautiful it looked.

This is from Mary's birthday party at my parent's house.  I love how excited Papa (my grandpa) is to be singing to her.  (He just loves her, and calls her Mary J.  So cute!)

This is a llama at Farm Country.  I love that he looks like he's saying, "What?"

Waiting outside Chuck-a-Rama with Aunt Kristianne and Cousin Max.  Love those cute smiles!
  Thanks for letting me share!

No comments:

Post a Comment