Sunday, June 26, 2011

Such a Big Girl

  In April, my little Mary turned 4!  She is such a big girl!  Sometimes I can't believe how grown up she is.  But, if I ever forget, she'll remind me.:)
Yes, that is a Twinkie with candles in it.  I already had to make a cake for the family party and cupcakes for another one, so on the actual day of her birthday we had Twinkies.  I can only bake so much!:)

Opening presents--most of which had to do with the movie Tangled

Blowing out the cupcakes, which, of course, are pink

Mary's pink princess cake, with ice cream cone turrets.  (She's become almost obsessed with princesses lately, and asked for a castle cake.  Thankfully, I at least had an idea of what to do.  The rest came through looking at pictures and some trial and error.)

Happy Birthday, Mary!  We love you, big girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment