Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Point Fun

  A little while back Jason ran in the Thanksgiving Point Half-Marathon with his sister and brother.  (They did a fantastic job, by the way.) In the race packet there were wrist-bands for all the activities at Thanksgiving Point, so we decided to go make a day out of it.  I mean, how often do you get to do that sort of thing for free?  What a fabulous time we had!  My kids couldn't believe we got to do Farm Country and the Dinosaur Museum in the same day.  (Usually it's one or the other due to cost.)  I particularly enjoyed the fact that Jason got to come with us this time.  He's usually working when we go, but this time it was Saturday.  The kids absolutely loved pointing everything out to him, too.:)
I love the smiles in this picture.  They were so excited to get to pet that little lamb.

I just had to inculde a picture of Isaiah's favorite.  He's been obsessed with pigs lately, and was absolutely thrilled that there were some to pet.  I guess they are pretty cute.:)

Jason told them to look sad for this picture.  Awesome!

Goofing around at the museum

Digging for dinosaur bones

ROAR!
  What a fantastic day!  I hope we all get to go back again soon.  (Maybe I can talk Jason into running another race...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment