Monday, January 4, 2010

Savannah's Birthday


I can't believe how big my little girl is! It's crazy for me to think about, and yet when I remember what life was like when she was born, it seems like forever. (I mean, Jason and I were living in Wymount then!:) Savannah's birthday was an absolute blast! Jason and I have tried really hard to separate it from Christmas (since it's the day after) so she can still have her own special day. She surprised me this year, too. When we told her she could pick where we'd go to lunch, I was expecting McDonalds or Arctic Circle. But she picked Sweet Tomatoes, which is a salad and health-food buffet. (That's my girl!:) That night we all go to go to a Grizzlies hockey game where we had a joint party with her uncle Wally, whose birthday is the day after. (Thanks, Aunt Toni!) What a fun time! Although, I'm still trying to explain to my kids why fighting is okay in hockey and not in our house...:)

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that this child is BABY Savannah! She is so grown up and so lovely.

    ReplyDelete