Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Silly Hair

I twisted Savannah's hair up the other day to look like a flower. (I put it in a ponytail and then made about 7 or 8 little twists in a circle with one in the center.) It looked really cute for church, which is always fun. ( I should take a picture next time I do it.:) The funny part was when we took it out before bed and tried to brush out her hair, some major curl was created. Now realize this is Savannah we're talking about here, who has VERY straight hair. Needless to say, I had to take some pictures:
That crazy curl did calm down a bit after she slept on it, but it stayed in her hair until the next time she took a bath. It was crazy, but Savannah loved how silly it was. She told me more than once how beautiful her curls were. (I think she was excited to finally have curly hair like her dad. She always draws him with super-curls when she colors a picture of our family. You can definately tell which of her stick figures is suppossed to be her dad.:)

1 comment: