Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Michelle's Little Game

So, I saw Michelle's little game on her blog about the little unimportant things that you love, and I thought it was a great idea! I tag anyone who reads this post, since I'm not sure how many of you even have blogs.:) Anyway, here goes:

1. I absolutely love to watch BYU football with my kids. Jason and I are doing our best to teach them about the game, and all 3 of them get SO excited when a touchdown is scored. It's the greatest to watch them jump up and down with their hands in the air and screaming at the top of their lungs.:)

2. I really enjoy the show Mythbusters on the Discovery Channel. I'm not really sure why I find it so entertaining, but it's really fun when someone asks you a question about an urban legend or something and you can give them a difinitive answer. (Like how you CAN teach an old dog new tricks.:)

3. I love listening to the sound of a storm outside when I'm safe inside. Where we live there's quite a bit of wind around, and I like to listen to the whistling sound it makes. It's also great when my kids ask, "Mommy, what's that noise?"

4. Music always makes me smile. It doesn't matter if it's something I'm singing or playing, if my radio is on, or my kids are playing marching band. It never ceases to bring a grin to my lips.

5. I LOVE to look pretty. I know this might sound funny coming from a girl who spent most of highschool watching sports and wearing jeans and t-shirts, but I've discovered a new fashionable side to myself since college and marriage. Who knew?:)

6. I totally adore my bed! Jason spoiled me by getting a California King pillowtop, and I can't live without it! The only downside is that it's completely ruined me when sleeping at hotels and other places. Nothing else can compare!

Okay, so now it's your turn. If you've been tagged, GO!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment