Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Some Cute Pictures
















Here's some cute pictures of my kids. Most were taken looking at the witches at Gardner Village, which was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed watching my kids run around and point out each witch they found. Savannah especially liked sitting next to the one on the bench. Mary was nervous, and she wanted to show her there was nothing to be afraid of. Isaiah liked all the pumpkins the best! The other one was taken at The Mayan restaurant. I've never seen them so excited to eat food! (I suppose it could have something to do with the waterfalls and cliff divers...:) I get excited to eat there, too.:)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome my dear to Blogland! I'm so excited to see such cute pics of your kids! They are getting so big! I love Gardner Village. It's just the greatest!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete