Monday, October 19, 2009

What a Week!

Wow! This past week has been really crazy, thanks to my performing in 2 different shows. There were lots of rehersals and practices to go to, as well as running up to Salt Lake a number of times. Thankfully, everything turned out WONDERFULLY. The Choral Arts Society of Utah concert up Downtown was completely sold out, and we got to perform with the awesome Crescent Super Band. (It's a jazz band of absolutely amazing high school kids from all over the state.:) All of the music was from the 30's and 40's, and what a blast! And after all that, I got to be part of our stake's very first roadshow. Our ward did an amazing job, and it was very entertaining. (It was a spoof of American Idol, but with foods. I got to be the Chiquita banana.:) I have had an absolutely fabulous time with everything, but at the same time, I am super glad that all of the rehersals are over now. I get to spend more time with my husband and kids. YAY!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment