Thursday, October 8, 2009

Technology Woes

Have you ever felt like it's just not your day when it comes to modern technology? It's been one of those for me. I used our video camera to record roadshow practice last night, and for some reason, the camera created a duplicate copy. So, naturally I checked to make sure what was on each one. Both of them were working just fine, so I deleted one. But when I went to upload the footage to my computer, the recording that was left would only run for about 5 seconds. All I got to see was our announcer standing in front of the curtain with a microphone. (That's some riveting footage, let me tell you.:) And if that wasn't bad enough, while I was trying to fix some of the images on the blog, my computer decided to keep opening webpage after webpage for no apparent reason, and I COULD NOT GET IT TO STOP. Whenever I closed the window, it would open another one. If I stopped the Internet Explorer program all together, it would just start again. I even tried putting my computer in hibernation mode for a few hours. NOTHING WORKED. I finally had to let it just keep opening webpage windows until it could hold no more, and close them all out individually. (We're talking around 50 windows here.) Needless to say, I'm just glad today is over. Maybe I'll have better luck with our friend technology tomorrow...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment