Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Best Day EVER!

Yesterday I was fortunate enough to be a part of the recording session for Alex Boye's upcoming Christmas album. Talk about an amazing experience! I wasn't sure what to expect when I walked into the studio, but it was amazing. Alex is such a great guy, as well as being super talented, and our director was Emmy award winner Sam Cardon. After interacting with him, I can see why. He's very good at what he does. The whole thing was kind-of surreal. I mean, how often do you get a chance to be part of something like that? I feel very privileged, and came away with some great memories.

Our fabulous director

Alex explaining part of the music to the group

What an amazing experience! I'm so excited for the album to come out. It's set to be released by conference, and I can hardly wait! We listened to some raw tracks yesterday, and it's got a very Nat King Cole kind of vibe. It sounds very cool. So, now you all have a Christmas album to buy, right?:)

No comments:

Post a Comment