Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fun at Lagoon

A few weeks ago we took our little family to Lagoon for the day. What a blast! I was worried that everyone was just going to be hot and tired, but they did great. The funniest thing was how much they loved the bigger rides. I mean, they had fun on the little kid ones and everything, but the favorites were those that I thought they might be scared of. For example, Savannah LOVED the haunted houses. She kept asking if we could go back again. Isaiah really liked the bumper cars and Rattlesnake Rapids. And little Mary's favorite is called Dinosaur Drop. (It's like The Rocket except smaller.) She didn't mind that she was being dropped two stories, in fact she giggled like crazy! I never expected that, but I will never underestimate my kids again. And hey, I can go on the bigger rides.:) I didn't get too many pictures, but what fun!

Look at those huge grins! Do you think they're excited at all?:)

Mary might only barely be big enough for this ride, but that smile never left her face!

I wasn't able to go to Lagoon a whole lot as a kid, but I'm sure glad Jason and I decided to make this a family tradition every year. I can hardly wait for next summer! (I wonder what rides they'll be big enough to go on then...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment