Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Summer Baseball

We were lucky enough this summer to be able to attend 2 Bees baseball games in Salt Lake City, and had a blast! (I was really proud of my kids, since singing at a parade for everbody was what won us the tickets for the first game.:) I grew up around baseball, and there's just something about being out in the summer air with your family and watching a game--I love it! Isn't that just a pretty picture? Too bad the games weren't as pretty. (We lost both times.)

I think my girls' favorite part was getting to wear their baseball hats, since they don't very often. (Notice how both hats are my girls' favorite colors.:)

Isaiah kept insisting that his cup had to be in the picture, although I'm not entirely sure why.


Here's the second game with cute Aunt Toni. (My kids just adore her!)

The second game was capped off by an unbelievable fireworks show. It started off with a huge amount of fireworks, and I thought, this is going to be a short show if they're starting off with this many. But it went on for at least 20 minutes! How cool is that? The best part was that the advertising company Aunt Toni works for was the sponsor, so we cheered extra loud.:) Yay Saxton Horne!

No comments:

Post a Comment