Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Running We Will Go

Many of you know that my husband is an avid runner. This summer he took part in the Ragnar Relay, which goes from Logan to Park City. That's over 180 miles! Thankfully, he had an awesome team to run with, comprised in part of most of his family. Both of Jason's sisters, one brother, and his dad competed as well, not to mention a good friend of his. I thought they were all crazy, since this relay means taking turns running for almost 2 straight days and sleeping in the car, but they had a blast and did quite well. I'm so proud! (Even if I do still think they're nuts.:)

The family crossing the finish line. I've never seen so many tired people in my life!


Jason's sisters showing of their race medals to their kids

Jason looking proud. (I think he was too tired to smile.:) Way to go, honey!

Jason has instilled his love of running in our children as well. They've run in quite a few children's races, including this one up in Cedar Hills. Isaiah and Savannah both ran a mile with their dad in about 15 minutes! Not bad for a 5 and 6 year old, huh?:)


On your mark, get set, go!

They did so well, and Mary was a fantasic cheerleader with me on the sidelines. Great job kids!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment