Tuesday, August 10, 2010

School's Out!

I can't believe how big my kids are getting. Savannah is finished with kindergarten, and Isaiah graduated from preschool! When did they get that old?
This picture was taken just after Savannah's program on one of her last days of school. Don't you just love the hat? (It was part of a number called First Grade that went to the tune of New York, New York. SO cute!) I can't believe my little girl is going to school for the entire day. (I had a mom moment the other day--crying over the fact that my kids won't all be home together for lunch anymore.:)

Here's Isaiah looking adorable at his preschool graduation. See the squinting? These poor kids were facing right into the sun! At least I could see to take pictures, though. (I think that was the idea.) Isn't this just the cutest kid ever?

I have to mention as well that my kids both had FANTASTIC teachers. Miss Lindberg was so sweet, and she really understood Savannah's tendency to be sensitive to others. She told me constantly how thoughtful my daughter is. And Teacher Nisha is the only person I've ever met who can not only keep up with Isaiah, she was one step ahead of him. (That takes A LOT of energy, believe me.) We love you both and will miss you!


No comments:

Post a Comment