Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Isaiah is 5!!!

I can't belive my sweet little guy is 5! He's getting so big, I can barely believe it. We had such a great time for his birthday, too. Since it was on a Friday this year, we had a small family party that day, a friend party on Saturday, and an extended family bash on Sunday. Needless to say, Isaiah was thrilled to have three whole days of parties especially for him. (There were even fireworks Saturday night, thanks to Draper Days. Yay!:) Here are some photos of the festivities:I think Isaiah was a little excited about this bike, don't you? That grin is nearly cracking his face! Here he is blowing out the candle on his birthday cupcake. His friend party had an ocean theme because we spent most of the time outside with sprinklers, a blow-up pool, water balloons, and squirt guns. I don't think I've ever heard that much laughing in my life! Jason had the idea to put one of the sprinklers underneath the trampoline and let the kids go at it. They had SO much fun with it, and we didn't even end up with any slipping and crying kids. (I must say, I was pretty amazed by that one.) Isaiah insisted on having a football birthday cake this year, which was just fine with me. (Footballs are one of the easiest cakes to make--just round off the corners and reattach them to the ends. Simple.:) It happened to be Jason's sister Shari's birthday that weekend as well, so I made those cupcake bouquets for her. The funny things was that nobody wanted to eat them because they looked to pretty. Not that I minded having leftover cupcakes--my kids were happy for a whole additional week!

Happy birthday, little buddy! We love you!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment